Anna Katrina Davey is a multicultural and multilingual international speaker and founder of Cultural Confidence, an intercultural training and consulting company.
She is a sought-out professional speaker at business conferences as well as at prestigious educational conferences such TEDx in Paris and SIETAR in Buenos Aires.
Her most popular topics include:
- Working Successfully with a Diverse Workforce
- Be Effective Globally: Developing the Skills to Work Successfully Across Cultures
- Bottom Line Better: Leveraging Diversity and Capitalizing on Differences
- Culture Trumps Money: Creating a Company Culture Your Employees Wouldn’t Trade
- Cultural Competence as a Paradigm for Peace
Check Anna Katrina’s availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org